KE70 (dx) wiring questions

kseries.rookie

Hey all,

Thanks in advanced for your help, it is very much appreciated.

Alright, so some of you may know/be previous owners/may of done the work on this previous.. It’s this wagon here (old image, of the day I got it home):

2u9sk5d.jpg

Long story short (hopefully lol)

The wiring on this car is just.. Well, all over the place! :D. I’ve replaced/fixed most of it, but I’ve continued to have gremlins with the electrics, so I went about sourcing a loom, took ages, turns out there a 2 types for ke70s and yep, you guessed it.. it was wrong.  I was going to cut/splice and make 1 from the 2 but that just turns all bad, especially because my wiring skills is non-existent.

I bit the bullet and brought a second hand complete loom from oldscoolautos.

Here is the issue that I face.

I don’t know what these two plugs are for. I’m assuming that the bottom one, with the rubber plug goes to the coil/ballast resister? The one circled in red goes to the washer bottle but I don’t know where the other plug goes..

20aqkci.jpg

Also, this is the wiring that is on the wagon at the moment.

Are these plugs standard? On both the looms that I have there isn’t any plugs, and it runs straight through. I’m picking there was an issue, and someone has split the wires and done their own, hence the churr-bro red wire coming off the plug haha.

http://i41.tinypic.com/295ttnq.jpg[/img]

2nhno5v.jpg

Anyways, any help would be appreciated!!

bro, chuck me a txt at 6.30 to  remind me and ill go have a look at my wags loom for ya, it was originally a slant front now twin headlight and 4age powered so dont know how much of the original loom is there or if the slant loom differs to your recessed(?) front (knowing ke70s it probably does lol)  but ill see if i can find those plugs, 021 081 86043