Matt's Cheviot Turbos and his '68 Victor

xsspeed

Shit i'm slack. I've just seen all these replies! Wow Kent :) nice to meet a previous owner, sounds like I know the last three now!! Damn that's a sexy Victor, love the triple carb setup, bet it flew.

Appreciating all the comments, i've been getting it road legal every summer and loving it, was at Rides In the park 2016 Waikato this year!! I'll post up some pics when i'm on computer.

Sweet to hear of other owners. At present she's back in storage over the winter with a few minor probs to sort out but have decided to fully restore this time instead and haha no to rb's don't worry and 3.3 will get fully recon whether in or out of the car after rebuild ;)

Cheers for mentioning the parts guy in Auckland, suspect i'll be needing a lot of rubbers etc over the coming years (spare time thing)

I do like the roofracks but.. I don't lol it's a love hate. It had a rear bullbar on the back the mount holes may be what you mean?

I appreciate all the interest, cheers