Need some 1ggeu help (wiring/vacuum lines)

spangleR

Will add to this as I find things that I can't work.

First up is vacuum lines for the tvis, got it hooked up but think its constantly open. if someone could explain or chuck up a drawing in paint of how its meant to be would be mint.

Secondly where can I get water temp from? theres a single plug and wire coming from the front of the pump but don't want to just got casually plugging it into my dash wiring.

Thirdly have a mysterious plug that broke off pulling the loom out of the box after getting it stripped out and have no idea where it screws into or what it does. IMG_0133_zps4403c62d.jpg

diag_Ayai6F.png

How the TVIS should be hooked up.

Water temp for the dash should be the temp probe with the single male spade on the thermostat housing.

That plug looks like it a water temp probe for the cold start injector or the water temp sensor for the ECU

• Like 1

Awesome cheers. Looking through your build thread it looks like 2 square plugs are there so its not a water one then. Maybe its for air intake temp? Finding a parts number on the probe will be the best bet, might need to give it a light sand to make it show up under all the grime and blackness