Damz' VB210 Wagon Discussion

damz721

My old man sorted them i'll have to ask him, I know its my car and i should do what I want but i can never decide so im asking you fellas what you reckon i should do with fender mirrors, keep the ones i had on it 

f263qc.jpg

Or go for a style mirror like this 
$_12.JPG

Need some tires asap! Still not sure what size 13" to go with though? I don't exactly want to tinker with the guards too much with the new paint n panel but want a nice look, any ideas? Wheels are 7" at rear and front are 6.5" Measured offsets before and 7s were -3 6.5s were -13, that's if i measured right.. sorry if i seem like a dumb ass just wheels n tires aren't my thing!

960248_1392374857677802_1187049584_n.jpg

5km faster than the speedo or slower?

You would probably want to pick a tyre size similar to that then.

The smaller the diameter of the tyre, the quicker the acceleration will be. But you will be sitting at a higher RPM when at 100km/h.

The larger the outer diameter it will take longer to get to 100kmh but when you get there it will be much more comfortable cruising at 100kmh.

in saying that, these have lower profile/smaller diameter tyres, so cant be to bad. :)

Diff ratios also play a large role too though haha

kviif0so.ryj.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good!

Doesn't look like it would need to be lowered much.

If it was me I would carefully cut the springs.

You should be able to get it a little lower, without making the springs uncaptive. And lowering blocks for the back? Allowed up to 2inch ones

legally.

Did you find out where the nuts came from?

I am going to get avenger springs for the front and get my leaves reset once i get my cosmo back on the road then i can take leaves out and send down to Chch to get done as can't find anywhere up in Marlborough/Nelson who does them.

Wheels nuts came from Tyres and Moore in Nelson. Not sure if they had them in stock or ordered them in. Have asked them pending reply