Maxteds - 1980 mazda 626

picked up my new ride earlier this week, 120000kms with owners manual and logbook in glove box, pretty tidy for its age!

6261v.jpg

6262.jpg
6264.jpg
6266h.jpg
6265q.jpg
6263j.jpg

highly recommend tony at toy shop engineering, he let me send back the ex lancer camber plates i didn't use and is sending me some 626 ones i just had to pay postage, top fella

need to find some rx7 struts now and lower it 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Scored a pair of series two rx7 struts complete with vented brakes ect for $70 so stoked.

w8cv.jpg

Also got a awesome surprise the other day, driving down the road and i accidentally hooked fifth gear! ( had always thought it was four speed like the knob said ) was over the moon as i have been trying to track down a 5 speed and having no luck.

cant believe been ringing it in fourth for the past two months!

cleaned the toys today

udro.jpg

qmm6.jpg

• Like 3

So these turned up today

e1qn.jpg

Been rained off work today so going to have a good measure up and work out some heights, after seaching forums ect ive seen people say stock s2 rx7 struts lower your 626 approx 75mm, as its my daily driver this may be bit on the extreme side, also work out what size wheels can fit in im really liking these. they need a bit of love but i think would really suit it

avgt.jpg

also going to finally put a cd player and speakers in, doing an hours travel minimum a day it would be nice to listen to some tunes, going to try find some plain and subtle looking speakers to fit in the factory holes and seen as some one has already butchered the heater and stereo surround may aswel just slot it in there