Brocky41's 1968 Datsun 1000 B10 Wagon

brocky41

I brought these the two 1000's that were advertised on nzdatsun.com, as i have a wagon fiend at the mo. The Wagon rusty but fairly complete no engine but has the gearbox etc.

The coupe was a bare shell with heaps of rust - so i attacked it with the grinder and cut off the front from the firewall foward (wagon has a multitude of patches in the front rails etc),also kept the bonnet and doors and guard for repairs to the wagon. THE REST OF THE COUPE IS GONE.

The coupe was missing too much and so far ive only found door cards and taillights for it - no running gear at all and extreme case of rust.

Plan for the Wags is to fix her up and get her back on the road (its on hold) - im really enjoying doing all these fix up and get roadworthy jobs i seem to be getting atm or im probably just a sucker for punishment and cant refuse an offer. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My great panel-beating friend want to get this on the road asap so after the wedding in feb 2013 will get cracking.

Also to all the Datsun Community that were giving me jit about it, the Kadett has now gone, to Auckland ( what an experience to put that in the back of a furniture truck using my ramps and no brakes. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Big thanks to Greg (datto_610) for helping move the wagon

imag0212rz.jpg

imag0214tfx.jpg

imag0215wc.jpg

imag0213b.jpg

imag0237ge.jpg

imag0238lp.jpg

imag0239d.jpg

Also 3 of these rims for sale good for trailer or skids on trade me atm - they are Sampson Engineering Australia - Magnum Turbo 12x5" 4x114.3 stud -

Discussion

http://oldschool.co....agon-discusion/

• 4 months later...

Due to me wanting to start moving ahead in life and not being stuck in the same position for another 10 years this is now up on trade me.

A little gutted but hey i might buy another one one day in the future :(:(:( - parts are still readily available ex australia so would not be a hard project in the right hands - there is alot of rust but easy rust if you know what i mean.

Heres the Tard Me listing - ive given her a bath aswell.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=586609882&ed=true