Flyingbricks gemini

flyingbrick

Not updates for a while. Things slowed due to work etc etc.. Just recently things have got fun again.

I got a sweet air compressor from mrwest which will help with various things, a mate gave me some snooker balls that have made good shift knobs, I finished the water inlet/outlet plates that I started about 8 months ago, got some sweet air tools, got some poly bushes for engine and gearbox mounts, finished cleaning/welding up and painting my valve covers, made a new stop release knob for the shifter, and various other very cheap purchases.

20140626_170512.jpg

20140626_152155.jpg

20140619_171800.jpg

Very slow but not completely stagnant

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So.. A few pics. Waiting for some mail to arrive.

First up is a holley hi ram intake. I only got the base with fuel rails as couldn't afford the plenum top just yet.... But Im not sure which direction I'm going with that just yet anyway.

There's also an lq4 block and covers (6.0l iron block, effectively the same as ls2 but iron) muscle car rear sump kit (lowers motor compared to truck sump I bought earlier) and a package from summit including cheap b&m sfi rated flex plate and numerous little odds and ends.

Getting there.

_12%204.jpg

_12.jpg

20340.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Bought a radiator fan setup off TM for a great price. The fans are off an AU.

318082100.jpg

Then did a search for radiator fan controller and found this link

http://www.autospeed.com/cms/article.html?&A=112617

And then bought the same unit off Trademe for $40 delivered.

Compared to the alternatives this unit just cannot be beaten on features or price.

Additionally, unlike most aftermarket electronics, this controller is made to very nicely mount into a flat panel (of any thickness) should you want to watch it.

• Like 1