Brocky41's 1965 Opel Kadett CarAvan

brocky41

Discussion..... viewtopic.php?f=18&t=34293&p=860666#p860666

Hi Guys - havent really been on here much lately so will have to up date all the other rides and projects too.... This was one of those spur of the moment things as ive always loved HA vivas since dad had a 12a rotary powered race car ages ago (will upload pics of that too) this looks pretty similar and i couldnt help get in on this thing - it just reminded me too much of Olliver (top gear fame) and the fact its just a cool looking wagon.

Plans are just to keep it for now - heaps of other projects on the go - i dont no weather or not to rat it up or go original - ive put a couple of pics of wat it should look like down the bottom - should be a sweet little wagon when i get it back on the road. Currently trying to find out all the info on it and specs - apparently is only 40hp and 700kg :shock:

Ill put more info and photos up after i take some pics over the week as it only just got here today.

I borrowed a couple of pics from the opel site - hope you guys dont mind and thanks.

218396676full.jpg

misc024.jpg

misc026.jpg

misc029w.jpg

misc016v.jpg

misc017p.jpg

218396437full.jpg

218397045full.jpg

This is what it should look like

486623185292d30e9235.jpg

opelkadettacaravanszrke.jpg

74e51.jpg

but maybe something like this

dsc0008bo.jpg

img3185g.jpg

Heres a couple of pics from home on the weekend - havent done anything yet.

Funny story - got an email from the original owner today saying that when the truckie drove it out the drive the mufler fell off in the driveway.

She asked if i wanted it sent buy i replied "if it rusted off - probably not work sticking back on. (explains the exhaust hanging down)

imag0498y.jpg

imag0497.jpg