SOHC,s Triumph's

SOHC

Here are my old triumphs, the orange one was a mint 1978 2500TC I bought off the original owner, has power steering and original cross-ply tiers all round.

The green was a 1971 2000, I found those funny old mags and they fitted right on, later I also made some lake pipes, stuffed the motor revving it too hard, then I used it to shunt over small trees on the farm till it died

Also had a Teal 1976 2500 PI and a red 1975 2500 and a wite 1976 2500, and a brown 1972 2500, I seem to have lost the photos.

The teal one was my favorite, 1975 2500 I had the engine and gearbox rebuilt, everything witch unbolted off the block was chromed or polished, Coby exhaust system, brand new power steering rack. Sadley one day a drunken truck driver crossed the center line and smashed into me, busted my new auto trans in half, the motor is still sitting under a tree but is now fucked from lining on its side in the rain. I now think there shit cars and wouldn't own one, I must have been mental or something, I could of had bought a cool old falcon or an HQ Kingswood cheap as then for the same price.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=33070 send complaints here

43191604.png

By rudolphtec at 2012-04-08

crashra.png

By rudolphtec at 2012-04-08

The orange one I sold to a collector, the old owner had covered all the ally kick plates in tape to protect them, it was probably the best example I have ever seen.

As for the green one it was soo rusty it was not worth fixing, I sold all the others to people who I hoped would look after them.

After the crash I didn't want to drive them anymore.

• 6 months later...