AJs KE70 2 Door Wagon

kseries.rookie

Wagons are always good man - more updates and whats your eventual plans?

There are around 47542 KE70 wagons on here - only so much enthusiasm can be expressed unless you are doing something really out there.. Something like a 3T with a huge turbo ala Puerto Rico scene would be radical!!

A KE70 wagon with a 5K/4AGE slammed on JDM wheels is fairly run of the mill TBH...

This is not meant to dampen your enthusiasm though. Just explaining the lack of responses for your wag.

Keep going and make it amazing!

Haha I know what you mean, i've been doing lots of research on these bad boys. Haven't come across too many 2 doors tho. For now yes, yes it will just be a tidy, lowered, starsharks etc etc..

I don't really have the intention to smack a 3T in there at the moment, I mean like I said - I want to get body/interior looking clean and tidy before I even think about the engine. Lots of different options to look at but my main concern is my lack of knowledge and fabrication skills. I could pay someone to put a worked sr20det, rb25det, Lexus V8.. so on so forth but IMO thats not a project. Won't be many updates for the next few weeks.. I had a sore stomach, went to the doctors - nek minnit.. have a umbilical hernia! Shiiit. So no overdoing it for sometime, so just chip away at the body work slowely but surely.