1GGTE 3k idle

LWL1FE

Went drifting today on a private road and all was good, running perfect, ripped the handbrake to turn around, powered out of it and immediatly started to idle at 3k (noticed through lack of engine braking). No other issues whatsoever, None of the throttle assembly is stuck so wtf?

• 4 weeks later...

O.k so i'm still stuck. Have checked all vacuum lines and found one with a leak (fixed it with no change) but even then they should not cause this. Am i correct in thinking that for it to idle higher and run fine like it is it must be drwaing air through the afm then bypassing the throttle body?

All i can think of at this stage is maybe the idle control valve is spring loaded and somethings jamming it open? Couldn't get it out but I'll keep trying.

Also put a plastic bag over the air filter and was able to bring revs down to the point where i could stall it hoping that I would be able to hear where any air was leaking but i got nada