wolf 18x10 Tyres

perrinsohc

Hi everyone.

Im after tyres for 18 inch wolf rims. 10 inchces wide. The look im trying to go for is like this here

ScreenShot2011-08-01at12746PM.png

What I have at the moment is

DSCF3970-1.jpg

DSCF3967-1.jpg

Im in christchurch and was wondering if anyone has a place they would recommend for a tyre like this.

I don't daily drive and this car would get driven maybe once a month so a good street tyre would be the best.

you might want some 25mm spacers to get those rims sitting out to pull off the same look on the S14. I would look at some 215 or 225 wide tyres with a 40 profile, perhaps even a 45 profile.

Yeah spaces where definitely going to come into it at some point. I also agree that 25mm would be the way to go. I have a bit of room to play with an also could roll the guards ever so slightly.

Well how wide do you want to go, ie stretch/no stretch, what sort've profile are you after...

I wouldn't mind a little stretch. Basically as that S14 picture as a template on the amount of stretch that id be going for. As far as acutal figures and tyre sizes. Thats what I'm not quite sure of

205 for extreme, 215 or 225 for medium, 235 or 245 for little stretch, but hard to find very low profile in 235 or 245 wide. I think your best bet would be a 215/45, would only be slightly smaller over-all rolling diameter. I think with whatever size tyre you choose, you aren't going to have guard clearance issues with where the rim sits currently. My 8" wide rims even stick further out than those 10s. It's all about the offset really.

205 for extreme, 215 or 225 for medium, 235 or 245 for little stretch, but hard to find very low profile in 235 or 245 wide. I think your best bet would be a 215/45, would only be slightly smaller over-all rolling diameter. I think with whatever size tyre you choose, you aren't going to have guard clearance issues with where the rim sits currently. My 8" wide rims even stick further out than those 10s. It's all about the offset really.

Its more promising to hear that clearance should be sweet as. Even with 25mm spaces to get them out a bit further its looking pretty good. Id be more down for medium to little stretch but i guess its all about trying it out and seeing what happens. Cheers