slow4ag NOTCHBACK Levin

toyworld

Hey this is my 1985 Levin ae85 race car im building for tarmac hillclimb and some circuit stuff, ive finished 90% of the suspension and brakes & just started on the rollcage. ill try and put up some pictures & info when i get a chance

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yo this is my other project soon to be daily hack, im gona ditch the rear seat and lay some plywood down with tiedowns so i can slide my tool chest/welder in the back. maybe throw some roof racks on it?

DSC00091.jpg

gotta love that factory paint colour under the bonnet

DSC00094.jpg

dropped a 20v in the ae70 sprinter today, it went in like any other 4age, used rwd alt & thermostat had to make afew pipes with bypass and a block/offcut of alloy on rear of head to bypass water, i didnt have a mill handy so drilled afew holes so deap & took to it with crc/non ferous bit on a die grinder. evrything pressure tested algud

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

about 30mm clearance to firewall

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

cut some rust sorted the pedal box & the heater pipes out accel cable etc just a whole bunch of little jobs

welded a different bracket on the pedal box so the steering column bolts in the centre not off to one side like it did :?

pedal also hit

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

lip spoiler off 85

DSC00188.jpg

20v sporting gold stacks

DSC00223.jpg