EX LANCER rwd

b4evolution

Ok, i just purchased my Ex a few weeks back now and there a few things i want to do to it...

so, any help/opinions on the following-

-Does any one know if any other rear seats go in the EX? i have seen evo 1-3 seats in the back of some but was wondering how hard it'll be to modify them and if they need modifying?

-I need a few bits and pecies for her, front ash tray, Door pin(lock) chrome, rear drivers side door card, passengers front seat belt plastic cover up top, Boot carpet(in black if possible), car carpet(also in black if possible), front radio plastics and the rear springs...

If i dont get the rear springs the mag& turbo guy gave me a pretty mint deal for some springs and shocks in my tyre package...

Currently- Ive cut about 1.5 coils off front and rear(still 100mm clearance) put the mags on, tinted rear, and back sides(want to professionally do it), has GSR front recaro seats in it, momo racing wheel and boss kit.

I will be- Professionally lowering it(mag and turbo) on springs and shocks, custom insalling my sounds, new tyres, putting black carpet in(car &boot), want to put a evo 1 rear seat in, restore dash and vynil paint it black with yellow trim & customise interior to match, recover the door cards in a black with yellow trim, ect ect...

If any one knows or has any cheap parts hit me up... or if they can do me a deal on a 4g63t + installment or installing a 13b let me know...

and if anyone has their EX lancer project feel free to post me the link or show me some pics chur

Any inspirational EX lancer pics chuck em up