camo_78s 83 ford cortina

camo_78

yeah,when finances allow ill get the bumpers rechromed,theyre fine apart from where the over riders go(ghia bumpers :wink: ).and im going to get some of the low profile bumpstops i saw on another thread,the front ones are only a inch tall but the back ones are about 4 inches tall :? .i will eventually upsize the rims,13s are just too damn small on a cortina :(

you can get 15x8 quicktricks cant ya?? thats if you wanna keep that look.

some smoothies would look the biz on it

think so,im thinking bout heading more towards a minilite style 15x8 though,wouldnt mind the 15x8s i have pictures of on it but dont think my mate will sell them somehow,lol

i could picture superlites but i dont know how itd look with the paint...the chrome oldschool look is awesome on it

im probably changing the paint,as much as i like black there is too many black cortinas around,need to do something a lil different :wink: .and i agree,chrome and old school go together like hondas and fibreglass,lmao

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i think this would sweet a whitish/cream colour slammed?

oddly enough when it gets paint its going white :) .am going to get 2 more d windows with a lil more negative offset for the rear too as i love the d windows on the front :)

and its loosing another half coil all round this weekend :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
did you end up with more D windows?

did you get them through elite?

not yet,but it will definitely be happening as im changing stud patterns so will need to get the current pair redrilled as well.its going to go through a major transformation,although the body will still look similar(read:rough as fuck) 8)

got any spare lowerig springs for one these laying round?

unfortunately i dont,all i have is a set of stock springs that i need to hang on to as my lowered ones are bang on 100mm in the sport.this cortina is running cutties,2.5 coils all round with daihatsu hijet shocks in the arse,lol

• 2 weeks later...