mini mafia's ms53 crown wagon

Kelvin

So this isn’t really a project but more of my daily driver/tow car for the Mazda and a few to many Minis. I haven’t changed a allot on it since buying it off Sam but have changed the wheels to some that I stole of tank and added a new sun visor, other than that its just been general servicing and cleaning a few bits up here and there.

P8061051.jpg

I also bought these wheels not long after not specifically for the wagon but ive always loved BBS RS's so I thought ild see if I could make them fit. They started out as 15x6.5 but thanks to a bit of help from Brad/Mikuni and Gavin Bateman they are now 15x9,1/2 and 10. The front fits sweet but the backs going to be a bit tighter than I had planed.

PA311785.jpg

PA311789.jpg

PA301768.jpg

PA301765.jpg

PA301767.jpg

Im planning on painting them a light gold some thing like this-

BBS20RS.jpg

And then the next thing will be finding tyres that fit, im thinking a 205/45 for the front and 215/40 for the rear, now fingers crossed there is such thing :rolleyes:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24681

• 2 months later...

I took some kids to a ball in this a wile back so thought ild give it a good wash clean the windows degrease the wheels ect, turns out the paint on the wheels wasnt to keen on the degreaser and ended up all over the drive way so I decided it was time for a change. At first I wasnt to happy, my cream paint turned out yellow but its realy grown on me now, I think it makes it look older and not so dirty.

PC071990.jpg

Ive fixed the exhaust on this a few times but when it got caught on some railway tracks on boxing day and ripped a big hole in the side of it so I thought it was about time I did it properly, well kinda atleast. The new pipes 2,1/2'' from the manifold to a twin 2'' muffler and then out behind the rear wheel.

PC271997.jpg

Whats left of the old pipe after it was hit by a stray drive sharft.

PC271998.jpg

Its a bit louder than I thought it was going to be but man it can rev now, its like a hole new car I carnt beleave how hard it pulls- not that im a racer or anything.

PC271999.jpg

Rear pipe vibrates on the sill a bit so still need to sort that out some time.

PC272000.jpg

Spent 5 nights in toupo over new years so took the old girl down she went mint, cheers to Nuie for the pic

167909_10150158361589968_749624967_8326789_3022016_n.jpg