Zed Heads Mopar of FUCK YEAH!-ness

RUNAMUCK

I love it dude!

My old man has one of these but it's way too original to make it as cool as yours will be. I owned one of these when I was in High school. But 318+ 17 years old = car on it's roof. :cry:

If you haven't been to their website yet, check out 440source.com. they sell a pair of bolt on and go cnc machined alloy heads for under a grand US. (Plus our dollar is going off atm too) They flow something like 230cfm out of the box too. Although I did read that you need to throw away the valve locks and keepers, and put some brand name ones on. With a good pair of heads and a sweet cam and manifold, even an ex motorhome 440 will kick arse hardies! :badgrin:

Should go ok once im done with it,still want it streetable though.

Do you or your oldman know of any partsThe guy i bought it off is being a bit of a cock about the other parts he forgot (i forgot more).

Might need offset booster,i gave him my remote one....VH44 i think it is,i need a VH40 apparently,and some VH/J vented rotors just for now.

Im after a 9inch also,fuck going dyna,waaay too big and next to no parts around.

I still have many of the parts form the VG coupe that I rolled. As well as shitloads of bits from all the vals I've dismantled.

I think I sold my last spare offset booster. I have piles of front rotors, but most of them are worn fairly thin. (They changed the iron they used when the model changed to VJ and they wear down shitloads faster than the VH and VG ones do)

Back in the 90's it was quite commen to use XA falcon discs. I think you need to change one (or both) of the bearings to suit the falcon hub, and turn a bit off the OD of the rotor as they're of a larger diameter than the val discs. That said I've never done it personally, and XA shit is just as long in the tooth as val gear now. So it'll likely be just as hard to find/worn out as most of the Val ones.

If your keen to sell some parts,ill be keen.

If I had the money id fly down to gore and rip the PO another asshole,through his fuckin head.

pretty much holding my other parts to ransom as I forgot some VIP parts for him,now he wont send mine till I send his....i can see where this is gonna go,so id rather get parts from other sources as I cant afford the plane ticket,or a rebreak of my hand again.

Soooo............whos got VF/G coupe parts :):bounce:

heya man.

Im after door glass for both sides and winding mechanisms,the plates that the door rubbers sit in along the inside of the roof,steering colomn,VG headlights and buckets and grill,....possibly front seats too.

Let me know what you have in the way of them parts dude.

Thanks alot eh :)