H8V8S Far too Highlux

Was going to sell this beast but i have become pretty attached to it so I thought id start a build thread on this rather lazy sunday.

At the moment its exactly as i got it, 2.4 diesel, 5 on the tree, bench seat and rust.

Plans are...

Satin black paint,

A huge helping of slam, needs to be atleast 5 inchs lower all round and may possibly bag the rear to make it easier to get bikes on and off.

I have a set of 15" steels that will be going back on it after it painted, im going to paint them a bright colour and possibly roll white walls and a visor. Will also bin the fucking ugly wing mirrors and get some iron cross fender mirrors seeing its a jap import and has the holes in the guards for them

DSCN1897.jpg

been driving it round for the last week since i sold my hyndai, found it has a couple of leaks in the cab and some new rust i didnt know about.

There something less scary about rust in utes, kinda seems like if theres rust in the roof then it needs a roof chop, rust in the sills = body drop lol :lol:

So I have far to much time on my hands, and have drempt up a new and probably stupid idea for this ute.

Im not going to say much until I get a bunch of measuring done and find a suitable doner body, but if it all works out stay tuned for one of the best or possibly worst minitruck builds the world has ever seen!!!

• 1 month later...