Yawnmatic MX41

Painfully slow but sweet on the eye -Compared to the wagon it replaces. Atypical broke bogan runner. Needs more mkI cressida bumpers.

Requires WOF which in turn =

-Steering idler bush

-x2 rear tyres

-Brakes bled - Tick.

-Front safety belt=Big question mark??? :doubt:

Diff needs attention too.

PICS:

photo0292large.jpg

With this picture, I tried to redefine the defitive meaning of the sedan three box shape.

photo0291large.jpg

And here, you will note that the car has tailights.

photo0293large.jpg

Finally, the piece de resistant- Sweet front end. This shot was taken like this due to the car being parked so close to the fence, and myself being to lazy to refit the charged battery at time of photo.

All potos were shot off a Samsung POS touchscreen phone that can be purchased through the Telecon's failtastic XT network for less that $200 on a 24 month plan.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally replaced the diff, major difference. The gearbox is short of shot. Had little luck with finding a replace hydrolic gearbox, can anyone clue me up to the work required to go electronic auto?

photo0446large.jpg

Also feel the original rims with flippers would boe epic, so I am fitting them with good rubber and once she gets slammed.

nb: More appropiate size now...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

150454534_full.jpg

Failed at doing the homework before buying. M-EU=Analogue ECU whereas 5M-GE = Digital, bit more then the weekend mission I was planning on. Still need upgraded auto box. :(

AND Got a quote for new shocks and lowering springs fitted. $1400. Hmm, maybe do it myself.