pedal box & remote master/clutchq

Requiemk

The firewall had to get massaged back a few inchs and now i have no cltuch slave room.

What options do i have for remote brake/clutch settup?

How much of a headache is it to design my own pedal box with remote reservoirs, mainly thinking design wise, haven't looked around to much.

And real world experiences with driving with no brake booster? /road car

And real world experiences with driving with no brake booster? /road car

My 616Kg Alto has no Brake booster.

Stops better than all my cars that have one haha.

I can mash the pedal harder though.

Brake booster if for wimminz that are pussies.

If you have done a brake upgrade a booster may not be necessary but could be good for daily driving.

You run out of space on the engine bay side or the cabin side?

My intake plenum now sits where my clutch slave sits, It may be easier just to chop my plenum and get it re welded but that's not fun :lol:

Brakes are standard, some form of race pad will used in the future. But standard has 330mm rotors up front so more than enough.

Yo, I had the same problem with my capri, due to the v8 being far to wide to fit a brake booster. Making a racing pedalbox with aftermarket wilwood or similar master cylinders is probably the easiest and most commonly taken route. However, I didnt want to have such hugely different feeling pedals between the daily and the capri, so I dicked around for a while and put a liteace van pedalbox in. info here http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9542

another possible solution is what we did on my mates 4age starlet and welded a box into the firewall to effectively recess where the clutch slave mounts by about 2 inches enabling the plenum to fit.