Southern's 72' Viva

Got this bad boy about a year ago, running like a dead dog

no locking, but had gangsta underpowered stereo with even more underpowered speakers in the back and boot.

Have mojor plans for this thing, dont have that many pics, but i do have some from when i first got it home

The pics ending up being massively huge on the forums so i just put a link here for now till i sort out some sizing -.-

Pics of the original beast

Have since got central locking, alarm, tacho, tints, new stereo, 6x9's in front and parcel tray, sub + amp. Lowered, exhaust. and i think thats it soo far, got a set of 15's for it, got them re-drilled to fit my car, and now they rub when i hardlock lol.

Have started sanding it to prep it for primer and a new paint job, just the exterior atm tho. gotta get the lil dents and rust sorted.

and have ripped out all the carpets and seats (my drivers seat + back seats just sitting there, not bolted in anyway.

and when we dont let ppl paint (even though there is heaps to sand still) we get people starting to dismantle.

Radiator is out, all hoses are off and being cleaned along with the air filter. Head is off, and dam thats a mess. grill is off the front and when it was painted purple they just left the grill on, and now a square of purple is painted onto this black grill :doubt: HEEEEAPS of room in the engine bay now. Just trying to get it all sanded down before i go on holiday next week.

Bumpers off, headlights and tail lights out too, still gotta take off one indicator lense when i get home tonight. a few minor dent in it, and a small 20c piece rust hole in it. a few bubbles on doors, but dam, the underside of the bonnet had alot of surface rust on it (and was still a crappy standard dark gold colour) Will put pics up in a sec

• 8 months later...