wide and narrow block 4g63 help please??

Jeffs_Emporium

You're right about the utes. Just like the B2600's getting the 54 over there

B2600s everywhere got the 4G54 but only in a couple years in the States before Mazda supplied their own engines, while in Japan the 4G54 was still used in the Marvie Proceed's up until around 1993ish.

yea i think it was factory turbo cz it has discs allround and independent rear end an has gsr on rego slip but turbo engines are soooo hard to find and mostly ragged, i think its got a bit of potential a needs quite a lot of work though, so is the only difference between this and fuels car the twin headlights and the turbo engine?

Yours is not factory turbo, GSR doesn't mean turbo it just means it's the top spec model. There are plenty of other GSR non turbo model NZ-new Mitsis - Galants, Lancers etc.

Main differences between mine and yours would be mine has vented discs on all corners, hydraulic clutch instead of cable clutch, turbo injected engine, all electrics etc. Mine's an early model MKII A164A jap-spec model so it has the twin square headlamps and front guards/valance, yours is a facelifted euro-spec which has the shorter front headlamps and eurospec front guards/valance.