Evertime I Die/Underoath/Poisonthewell

Feb 19th at Transmission room in Auckland. Anyone else going? Tickets are going fast as.

I'm going, might need place to stay if some cool as cunt wants a bottle of Rum/Whiskey/Cash and is keen to have a radical dude sleep on their couch and access oldschool. Will give free lessons on how to be uncontrollably l33t and may also perve on your GF if she's hot/will regardless

I don't even know where the fuck that place is either

Draizuh, you back in NZ then?

Hamish should fly up so we can hang out and shit*

2418449870_7b9ede3a40.jpg

Msn, that way we can be gay and stuff.

Keen to get festive with aunty jamesons, will alow money for that in budget. If i fly up to hams could i roll with you to aucks, its cheeper and I have no idea on how to get around aucks. Would make you a mix tape of all my favorite tec death songs sung by me with my best mate will playing acustic guitar?

Also will start growing beard.

Msn, that way we can be gay and stuff.

Keen to get festive with aunty jamesons, will alow money for that in budget. If i fly up to hams could i roll with you to aucks, its cheeper and I have no idea on how to get around aucks. Would make you a mix tape of all my favorite tec death songs sung by me with my best mate will playing acustic guitar?

Also will start growing beard.

MSN is gay/I'm embarrassed by my addy. permanent_boost_@hotmail.com

Yeah all good, we'll need to suss a place to stay though and I'm 99% unkeen on driving though will if I have to. Some cool as Auckland cunt should holla at us and gizz a floor.

Bring sleeveless tees, tight black jeans and other cool as shit

• 1 month later...