xsspeed's Holden Premier

xsspeed

Discuss: //oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16201

The mrs has this uncle who gave her a HZ premier 8 years or so ago when he ditched NZ for Oz. When she moved house a few years back we had to get rid of it. Shit circumstances just had nowhere to put it.

Any way we find out that he had another one (an HX) down in Fielding that he was going to be using as parts. We then find he has containers of stuff and car bits at his mates place that needs to be shifted.

The bloke who had the premier in his barn wanted it gone as they were selling up, so we mished it down there in the Patrol with a car trailer to haul it back.

Turns out he was looking after these wheels for him too. ROH prostars I think they are called, 14x8" all round, with Bridgestone Radial T/A's - still got the stickers on the tread and blue wax on the letters!

Had to whack one of them on to get the thing in the driveway at home cos the rear was flat so took some pics (hey why not) while it was on.

Anyway, find out the rego is dead (as of three years ago) on this, so we aretrying to track down the HZ we sold (cos the owners haven't changed the rego into their name, and we still have it on hold) as it has a live rego, and I now have f-loads of spares for it.

Forgot to mention, I have every interior and engine part that belonged to this car and spares for most.

• Sad 1

Finally got it into the driveway, flatmates gunna hate me, its the 5th car know, not including my daily!

We broke the windscreen on the way back, didn't realise it wasn't urethaned on, stopped after about 10kms to adjust the tie downs and it had smashed, only then realised it was a brand new windscreen still wrapped in Pilkington plastic. Something had to go wrong!

DSC03778.jpg

Just about fully stripped interior. Steering wheel was locked, so I dropped the tie rod ends out and smashed the shitty wheels with a hammer to steer it into the driveway, In the process I split one of the tyres, d'oh!

DSC03780.jpg

HX Premier style Badge

DSC03781.jpg

Rear end

DSC03777.jpg

ROH Wheels, 14x8jj, pro stars (?), wrapped in 235/60(65?)/14 BF Goodrich Radial T/A's

Basically brand new as if they were bought a few months ago and left in the garage.

DSC03731.jpg

Had to put one of them on to move the car as the rear right had already gone flat, and pushing it by myself was too fucken hard. Wanted to check them out anyway. Needs some slammage

DSC03734.jpg

Gearbox found in the shed, not sure exactly what it is, 3 or 4 spd auto though.

DSC03699.jpg

Mint rear louvres found in the shed, have two or three sets of these now

DSC03703.jpg

Brand new radiator also found, unsure of brand, but looks mint

DSC03698.jpg

Chrome, love it!

DSC03690.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1