Hydraulic handbrake

eskynut

Yeah I agree. D2 and Ksport handbrakes look the part and easy to install. But come at a cost.

300 - 399 for one of those handbrakes

100 - 200 for the one i posted..

With my one ive used 5mm alloy for the bracketry very very strong and sturdy.

With the shaft into the master cylinder. Ive decided to go with a female rod end bolted through the handbrake rear. So there is 2 axis for the shaft to pivot off.

I can get the brackets made up pretty cheap as Ive already got one made and the drawings are just sitting here. Pm me and i can sort you out with one

Mike

http://www.redlineperformance.co.nz/?ac ... part=17730

How do you plumb them? Do you use 1-way valves so they don't act on the fronts too or something?

Edit: Also, fuck they sound retarded

This product is for D1 and Rally.It is oleo systems, the rear wheel can be fully locked easily by hand pull and makes the wheel side slip, this product can keep its main function when the vehicle modify to the 2/4/6 pistons, this product is designed for specific competition,and it is suitable for any model

:lol:

You can get proper hydrualic handbrake master cylinders to run inline in the rear brake system or just use a master cylinder without a resivour and obviously has to have in and out. Just run them in an oppoisite way as a proper hydraulic master cylinder would normally be plumbed up (this is just hearsay but yeah sounds reasonable)

Just find the rear brake line. bend it up to the handbrake.. make a new line and run to the calipers.

:)

Mike

Yeah I agree. D2 and Ksport handbrakes look the part and easy to install. But come at a cost.

300 - 399 for one of those handbrakes

100 - 200 for the one i posted..

With my one ive used 5mm alloy for the bracketry very very strong and sturdy.

With the shaft into the master cylinder. Ive decided to go with a female rod end bolted through the handbrake rear. So there is 2 axis for the shaft to pivot off.

I can get the brackets made up pretty cheap as Ive already got one made and the drawings are just sitting here. Pm me and i can sort you out with one

Mike

5mm sounds good

welded or bolted ? and what series of alloy