Volvo 740 Turbo of Tumekeness.

I got me a 88 volvo turb's. Dont know what im going to do with it, get it road legal first i guess and then go from there. It's a 2.3L Turbo, with a HUGE factory intercooler, sunroof, ABS, P/S, heated leather seats and aircon, some of these feature's even work! its lush as fark! Will slap up some pic's soon. Just need to fix brakes, and it'll be ready to huss like a champ. Chur.

• 2 weeks later...

Well needed a brake hose and a light bulb, and bang, a WOF. So I cut the cat out and slaped a bit of tube in there, cut the whole front off the air box, and put a half ass'd boost tap on it, its made it quite a bit faster, turbo a whole lot louder, and it now makes a loud by pass/blow off valve sound. Not bad for $30. Had no exhaust and vice grips on the waste gate line for a bit, but was way to loud and boost cut all the time, but hell, it was fun!.

• 3 weeks later...

I put a gauge on the old girl and shes pulling up to 12 pounds of boost, any more then that and it cuts, im guessing factory boost is about 5 or 6 pound?

Also ABS light keeps coming on, can this be caused by poor bleeding or have I upset a sensor while fixing the brakes? It will pump up a few times soon after start up, then blaze the light? This only started after I put new brake line on and rebled the system.

Went to a motokana on Sunday, I drove my corolla, but let a mate drive the Volvo, he did really well in it, due mainly to Volvo's mega hard core steering lock, seeing as the course was so damn tight, here are some pics of the old girl in action ...

p1020538rd5.jpg

p1020538rd5.058fe0ad27.jpg

p1020554km8.jpg

p1020554km8.1cc564dd37.jpg

p1020560ka6.jpg

p1020560ka6.20dc4ac021.jpg

p1020569rk0.jpg

p1020569rk0.c02d77a051.jpg