MK1ONP'S P VAN update 16/10/08

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14635 give me shit here

Here we go boyz pick up the big van today & so it begins. :D

Took a couple of pics lifted it up so you can see the under side apart from the drivers floor & taildoor the rust aint al that bad zero rust i the chassis.. Fuck I'm stoked eh its one very cool machine. Fuck knows how i'm gunna fit in it :lol:

1005173yo8.jpg

1005174kz6.jpg

1005178qs1.jpg

1005180tj2.jpg

one of the boyz snapped me out day dreamin :lol:

1005184aa7.jpg

stripped out a bit more at 530 thismorning

imgp1781bw3.jpg

imgp1782iu6.jpg

imgp1783rf7.jpg

hows the floor good kick & she'd be flintstone powered

imgp1778nk3.jpg

took an aerial shot cos i can :lol:

imgp1789sc0.jpg

also made a small mod lengthend the door swing catches so the doors swing right around think its pretty sweet I was going to suicide them but there's not enough piller to mount the hinges to at the rear :(

imgp1777hv6.jpg

imgp1776te4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

socred another van today truth being its prolly better then the one i've started oh well mint for parts only middeing head & tail kights..

Fukn awsome only have to service the dudes tractors costs me nothing so thats even better even comes with the 800cc engine 8):lol:

will post pics when i pick it up & will score a couple of the other machines in the paddock morry1000 double doored commer van bedford van...

Back from the blasters today

imgp1916cd7.jpg

imgp1915hr5.jpg

imgp1914or2.jpg

imgp1917ao1.jpg

Did a bit of homework at the mazda wreckers on the weekend matched up mx5 front hubs with old Bongo hubs they will fit straight on & are a bit like drop spindles & will give a 1inch dropp & vented discs :lol:

imgp1919je7.jpg

imgp1920zq2.jpg

few other bits i picked up

S1 7 & fork

71039726fullut9.jpg

also got a couple of bonnet scoops as I'm going to mould them on the rear quarters to give more air flow to the radiator

imgp1873kl2.jpg

nothing too much to report at the moment got the rear hubs away being restudded 2 4x100 to match the front,Brought a set of 13x7 modgies should be here this week, got my door etc back from the blasters

imgp1960tn8.jpg

going to have a bugger around fitting the bags to the donor chassis that way I can fuk around with it a bit

banged the doors on still gotto prime them up quick can coat on the drivers one :wink:

imgp1963jc2.jpg

imgp1966ll3.jpg

had one setback I can t suicide the doors cert guy wont pass em unless I do a full rebuild on the pillars cos they are not strong enuff so I'm just gunna go with normal doors well as normal as they look above anyway :D:D

got ma rims banged on some tyres 215/50/toyos to wide tho so going down to 205/50's on monday

imgp1995xz2.jpg

still have to change the stud pattern & fit the mx5 hub n discs on the front but managed to bolt the rear rim on with one stud :badgrin:

imgp2005oz5.jpg

imgp2004on5.jpg

took the hubs off today going to borrow the engineers lathe on monday to mod the stub axle to fit the mx5 hub n disc & change the stud on the rear

imgp2007ae1.jpg

put the doner chassis back on rims to check ground clearence etc this is how it will sit with the bags empty didn't want to have it lay out to much to mod

imgp2009aa0.jpg

Had a trial fit body to chassis today to check clerances etc tires just scrape at full lock so all sweet.. Fukn boned

imgp2018nt8.jpg

also had fitted the doors etc up chesk for alignment not to bad in all just gotta stop looking at the rust

:lol::lol:

imgp2020ou7.jpg

began fab work on the blasted chassis got brackets being profile cut should be done this week

imgp2022ur8.jpg

imgp2023md5.jpg