Dane's Million projects

danger

Cars etc. Uterus is being worked on hardcore as I want it done in around a months time. That means new paint and panel, new interior, engine mint etc, tray kitted out and hopefully new wof.P1000925.jpg

Cut the springs and played with rear leaves and fitted lower profile tyres now its looking alot better.

P1000933.jpg

Started panelling front guards and welding up various bits of rust. Gonna be 2 tone with gloss white on teh bottom and metallic blue on the top.

P1000935.jpg

7's up to fuck all at the moment. Motors out, just waiting on me to get my shit together and splash out on more prep stuff.P1000936.jpg

Cut springs in the 929 the other day so thats looking a bit healthier.

P1000937.jpg

Fucken bang.

• 1 year later...

Bout time I did an update..

I spent about 40hrs delooming the engine bay. Would have takn someone who can solder 20hrs but I learnt heaps and I'm prett happy with it. Fitted a S4 alternator etc and tidied up the 13b bridgey.

This to this:

P1020434.jpg

P1020882.jpg

Bare metalled the shell and spent god knows how many hours getting it straight. Got some patches welded into the back and A pillars by a mate cause I'm a shitty welder. Got it sprayd over the last 2 days pretty happy with the job considering I'm a novice and it was done outside a few days out of winter with cheap paint.

P1020880.jpg

P1020881.jpg

Since Sam asked so nicely,

B1600s up to fuck all with no WOF and cant afford to fix brakes in my current economic crisis. 1000 hasnt moved though I wrecked a 1200 for parts

3x.jpg

2x.jpg

Sold this

P1020432.jpg

Need to work on this after the 929, or maybe the XP I'm not sure

P1020423.jpg

Also gotta get rid of this- cant be fucked.

83305865_full.jpg