Solidstripe's 1966 Prince Gloria

solidstripe

Sorry for the delay in pics, super busy + weather + lack of last piece of boot lid trim = no photo's.

If you want a good broker, I really recommend Brett Bar-Smith from Crombie Lockwood in TGA, he is straight up awesome and gets on the case like no one else, and finds the cheapest insurence rates at the same time!

There was a lot of hassle with the panel beaters, not the actual work, just the man in charge really messed me around a lot, and was a real pain. Got to go have a chat with the assessor and him and try and get it sorted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Possibly up for sale soon. Caught up with one of my best mates and promised to go to his wedding, which is in Fiji (saying all this when I had a sweet paying job which has since run out and am now only doing 1-2 days a week). And seeing as I'm pretty broke again, after much thinking, I figure this is the only way apart from getting one of those 50% interest loans (which I can't afford anyway) to get there. If anyone has a serious offer, they can PM me.

Serriously I love my car, but mates come 1st.

I don't know what to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, here's one for the road, this got my unoffical vote for Best O/S Jappa.

The new owner/collector came and picked it up today, and handed over the last payment. It's so bitter sweet, but more bitter today. Neverwho, it's going to a good home, and we had some rad times... a few parting shots from this morning:

image-upload-22-742555.jpg

image-upload-24-712548.jpg

image-upload-23-720942.jpg

image-upload-15-773438.jpg

image-upload-27-756949.jpg

image-upload-24-788276.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry:image-upload-20-762529.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: