Draizuh's, then Kyteler's 1985 Nissan Silvia SGL

Draizuh

• 2 weeks later...

Got a warrant on this thing yesterday. Was roffles, my warrant man = .. "Yeah, I don't think your rear brakes are working." Drove out onto his gravel carpark and then slammed on the brakes, sure enough... only the front locked. So we jacked the rear up and he spun the wheel, I stabbed the brakes and nothing at all... gay.

Took it home and whipped the wheels off to see what the deal was, nothing looked out of place, tried to bleed the brakes, nothing happened... whipped the rear brake line off the master cylinder, pumped the brakes, nothing happened... stink boes, fucked master... grabbed the one off my white car, threw it on, bled the brakes, fanged it back to my warrant man, explained what had been wrong, he took it for a fang and was like.. "it actually brakes now, I'll get you your sticker" Mean.

Note on WoF sheet "no rear brake effect" ftroffles.

• 7 months later...

Wrong thread to post in man, but I'll forgive you. Mostly because your 12 is far more badass than mine. 8):wink:

Proper place is here.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11190

Also.. there MAY have been less screws going back in that what came out.

I can account for 3 that I couldn't be bothered with. 2 are the ducting/shroud for the speedo cable. 1 is one of the dash mount to central brackets. The other several, I really don't know... :? I don't recall missing any holes out when it ca time to reassemble so.. fuck knows... :lol: