Nosco's Rx7

Cullen

• 3 months later...

bout time i updated this

so this is whats it looks like now, still green but hopefully for not much longer.

engine is in just got a couple of issues to sort out i.e lack of fan and a couple of leaks and then it should be good to go.

oh yeah and the fact its farking loud

img2682by8.jpg

img2683jx1.jpg

img2684rp2.jpg

• 2 months later...

after putting the bitch aside for a couple of months i have now got it on the roadish. new oil cooler arrived on thursday so chucked that in which solved the oil leak and also sorted out the water leak. just got to sort out a little wiring and quiten the bitch up oh and mount the fan again (which last night decided to melt off :lol: ) and off to the wof shop. :P:twisted:

here's a small teaser...and i mean small as its only six seconds long :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-1BrNMlfY

• 4 weeks later...

hey mate took a coulpe of pics of your 7 when Chris had it at work today luvin the hubbies bro :lol::lol:

0000184ge3.jpg

0000185zx5.jpg

also i got him to start it up & did a short vid of the beast runnin the bridgy sounds fukn solid dude :twisted:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/AB66C432 ... kc=5035790

Fuk i hope you got him to put some gas in her after he took all the boys for a rape round the block :wink::wink:

Just kiddin :D

• 3 years later...

well after years of being in storage i finally did something with this..

still has 12a bp

now has gilmours, electronic dizzy, locked diff, pedders springs and shocks & chrome windscreen surrounds

17" sa15s

recently sprayed in mazda 'spirited green'

retrimmed interior

electric windows

needs a little bit of wiring finished off

oh and a respray after the earthquake grrr

the pedders springs and shocks did lower it (even though it doesn't appear so) it has settled a bit lower now with motor, box etc back in but will look at sorting it.

ideally want a set of 14" or 15" wheels but these were super cheap

dsc00571ml.jpg

dsc00515ks.jpg

dsc00524t.jpg

• 1 year later...

Dragged from the abyss!!

so anyway got this thing running not that long ago, had issues with coils and the likes.

sold a couple of things so i could afford new parts (student lyf).

it hadn't been running in a long time and only turned over on irregular occasions so was delighted at how easy it started up and ran.

the mcmassive wheels are gone and so is most of the gap between the guards and the wheels.

dropped it off at bubblesjews work today to get the earthquake damage fixed.

recent pics

qz3r53.jpg

with mr.mk1's val

ivyag6.jpg

RG8JC3pjf64

number plate is for sale

bought some cheap wheels for it also which i need to get from invercargill

they are only 13x6 but i think they will look alright polished and painted. until i can afford some ssr mk2's or mesh type wheels that take my fancy these are all i got.

x5ujc4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got car back from panel beaters a couple of days ago. they repaired the earthquake damage for the meager sum of $0! (thanks insurance). just about every panel had a lick of paint which was ideal as the previous job was done by a cocksucker.

it is booked in for exhaust treatment next week. after that it should just be a case of getting the family of gremlins out of the wiring and warrant time.

396351_10151271800136096_1779754706_n.jpg

36619_10151271821501096_1030692728_n.jpg

bye!

• 3 months later...

hi! some of you may have seen these on trademe, i snapped them up when i saw them. turns out they were from a friends neighbour who is an old boy with a standard rx7.

they are 7" and 6.5" and sit flush to the guard. once i have a job i'll buy some decent tires

248514050.jpg

thats all for now