Cute Wee Gem's Mini Clubman

Bumpers had overspray and shit all over them.. So I used brake fluid to get that off, then petrol to wipe that all off, then hand glazed them up. Unfortunatly the rear one has those little specs all over it (not sure what it is or how it happens, seen it on lots of chrome bumpers though) but they look alot better now, started cutting a gaurd then got bored :lol:

20070325image0004lh9.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Head is away being planed, proper polisher is on its way (trademe) flares and window wiper nuts/bezel things will be on their way from UK (will be a few weeks I'd say)

Dash has been recovered thanks to mum as she's the fabrics master 8)

Cut and polish, bolt flares/head/wipers on when they are in my possession. Tune carbs :? etc then its off for a wof

• 1 month later...

Ported head yesterday, fuck the standard ports are shocking. Also did a little work on the combustion chambers. Not alot but "de-shrouded" the valves :?

Stock, note size of Ex ports :lol:

dscf2056ib4.jpg

dscf2070ae6.jpg

Afterwards, both pulled out to gasket size, getting rid of weird casting/lip on the inlets, opened up the exhaust ports alot and basically followed David Vizards book.

dscf2072jd7.jpg

dscf2060ql6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...