St Is nationals cruise meet this weekend!?

RT

It's always a wicked weekend of car cruising.. if we don't have at least one oldschool meet this weekend then it's pretty fair to say we all suck.

so whats the plan. I'm going to be out in the capri representing.

txt me up 027 300 8996

i will hopefully be out, found out tonight ignition switch fucked wont turn try to be out why not meet up at the lowndvs meet on sat night?

Yuh you're all welcome to show up, meeting @ 6:30 at magwarehouse.com carpark, doesn't matter if you're late or anything, we dunno if we're going on the organised cruise or not, I'm thinking a bit of a blat out to Sumner would be mint eh.

a 6:30 meet would pretty much screw the organized cruise wouldn't it?

I'm keen to meet up eh.. but I really wanna do the organized cruise this year. It was fuckin awesome last year aye. Massive.

we should all meet up and go on it, that way when it splits up we still have our platoon.. I mean, convoy.

a 6:30 meet would pretty much screw the organized cruise wouldn't it?

I'm keen to meet up eh.. but I really wanna do the organized cruise this year. It was fuckin awesome last year aye. Massive.

we should all meet up and go on it, that way when it splits up we still have our platoon.. I mean, convoy.

you can still go on the originised cruise and then still meet up after that?