can u get 195/50/r14?

Guest redseven

Guest redseven

Are they around cant seem to find any? is the 50, 50% of the tyre width (195) is this correct?

So a 185/55/r14 would have about the same wall hieght?

Guest redseven

I think all 14" tires have the same rolling diameter, Ive got a bit of rub against the fire wall on the fronts so I mite have to ditch the 14's for 13's and maybe do a 175/60/r13 what do people put on minilites?

I think all 14" tires have the same rolling diameter, Ive got a bit of rub against the fire wall on the fronts so I mite have to ditch the 14's for 13's and maybe do a 185/60/r13 what do people put on minilites?

1. ummmmmm no. even the 195/50 / 185/55 comparison.. i showed you, 8.3mm difference in diameter. the 245/50 that te71 mentioned is 2 inches higher than the 195/50, theres a lot of difference. getting a tyre of different size with exactly the same rolling diameter is very hard. my 185/70r13s and 195/60r14s were very very close though. 0.01inch difference accordin to my calculator...

2. any size. minilites (or similar styles) are very common, and come with very different sizes.. my 13" supalites currently have 175/70 fronts and 185/70 rears. thats a higher rolling diameter than your 185/55r14 btw. (yes, even the 175s) plenty of people run 205+.. even say 235s on 13" minilites..

oh, proven wrong then, pretty weird way of measuring though, is there any reason why its done that way rather than the way i thought it was?

to confuse people lol

theres a reason.. as the profile has an idea range i guess.. and theres calculation between width to find it i guess.. i dunno.. its queer lol