rubber

RT

must be why 99% of dragsters, hot rods and muscle cars run em.. huge tyres are oldschool. lowpro are ricer born and bred

but yeah man, you guys keep your dreams of tyres that dont fit your rims

huge tyres that fit the rims even semi decently are oldschool, mad bulging and wearing the edges hard = moronic, rt's situation i guess would be an exception though i guess.

lowprofile = "ricer" born and bred my arse.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. so the tyre bulging slighty, exactly how it was designed, wears them worse than taking a skinny ass tyre and stretching it as far as possible over a wide rim.. lol

and obviously lowpro was used before ricers, but you know its true. ricers have brought the big rim , little tyre into fashion.

lol.. so the tyre bulging slighty, exactly how it was designed, wears them worse than taking a skinny ass tyre and stretching it as far as possible over a wide rim.. lol

and obviously lowpro was used before ricers, but you know its true. ricers have brought the big rim , little tyre into fashion.

bulging slightly as it was designed = good.

bulging hard, like a 265 on a 7 inch rim or somehting ridiculous like you suggested = stupid.

stretched looks good in some situations, as does the whole ballon widness thing, although I would never do it in 95% of situations. I fit the right tyres for the rim width :rolleyes:

low profile as fuck, if right for the job is sweet, I wouldnt be one to sacrifice rolling diameter just so i can rock rubber bands, especially on our roads, goodbye straight running rims :? it's bad enough round here just running a 185/50r15 round most new zealand roads

well theres ya problem, i never suggested a 265/50 for a 7" rim, the highest number ive even mentioned was a 235. The only mention of a 265 was...

Well the main point I was making is that a 225/50 R15 isn't going to be the same diameter as a 265/50 R15.

and yes, right tyre for right rim.

well I've got the car sitting on the new axle and I've got 40mm between my existing tyre and the guard (unlipped). It looks a little silly now and I have to fill that space.

A 225/50/15 is only going to reduce that gap by 10mm..

I can't get a 235 or a 245,

fuckit, looks like its new mags time. This is becoming really annoying :x

too many decisions :oops: