what a c*#t :(

Defcon

Word. Another gay problem for yall to help me solve! well first my oil temp sender snaper of and left the threaded bolt in my iron block, yay, next the easy out snaped, so now i have block with a bolt in it and a piece of harded steel in the bolt. i need all this out, how? no tools i have will drill thru the hardend steel and i wouldnt trust my self with a heli-coil.

Where would u go to get somthing like this done, (engine is out of the car but its stil like 150 kgs or summin and i cant left it with a few mates, yay again)

thanks,

def'

Ps if any one wants to come to my house and do it il spot the cash :D

Guest blown4

i get this shit all the time at work(lawnmower repairs!)

youll find the easy out isnt as hard as u think(dont use one again.theyre a shit of an idea,they just push the thread harder into the outer surface,i never use them)

find the dead centre of the(not so)easy out,use a fine drill and make a hole right throo,go another size up and drill again,DONT BREAK THEM OFF,work carefully,keep goin up sizes till youre nearly at the thread size,get a dremmel tool and carefully grind into the side of the sender thread in one spot,u should have a 'c' shaped peice of thread left in there,now get an old screwdriver or fine punch and grind it to a fine point then carefully(lots of carefullys ay!)tap it in between the thread of the sender and the thread of the block which should curl it up a bit.

you should now be able to stick a big screw driver in there and wind it out

sounds complicated but its the only way... :cry:

oh yeah,youll probable have to flush the motor too :shock:

Another typical kiwi repair id have to say, i drilled it a bit, nothing much happened, gopt in a rage, wacked the hit out of it with a hammer, which then blocked up the holes and gaps int he easy out,(if u imagine i wacked it and the spread) so i dont think any oil will be leakin out of her now( not unless it can force its wacy thru a mil of metal or summin. Ive got other threaded holes i can use for the sender so all is solved, thanks for the help yall.