meh i brought an old mazda 323

Guest GiveMeARolla

speaking of which, look out for a mazda ute on bags with a gtx worked mill and a mx5 box, in the build right now OUT WEST!!

wat colour is it ? i think i may have seen it

its purple. but i doubt you have seen it around as its VERY illegal and currently the body is off the chassis getting the engine mounts and bags put in

Mx5 engine been done before so info around as to how to make it fit. Go fast parts are easy to get for them to. Could also look at mazda FE 2L twin cam. as in some 626/telstar.

Easy way to do it is buy one out of a Kia Sportage as same engine but set up for rwd.

bloody hell baz has a v8 mx5 now?! last time i was there he had just finished the v8 gemini..

was that his 360ford? he bought it in a mk4/5 corty off trademe and was looking for something like an rx7 to put it in.. just wanted something with good handling/brakes to drop it in.. guess mx5 could fill that boat..

yeah thats it, its only a 260 out of a early fairlaine compact. but never the less still a v8 in a lite shell. dont know how it would handle with an xtra 120kg up front though. looks like a real stocker no holes in the bonnet , stock wheels, quiet zorst real hair dresers car SIK