Bodywork / Body kit

Guest FATDAT

Guest FATDAT

Its nearly time to take my Datto off the road & to do all the naughty things Ive been dreaming of. Im considering adding a lip or another panel under the bumpers in the front & rear of my wagon. But also the chrome bumpers are pretty rooted.

Ive considered putting a boxy body kit on, but I dont want it to make it too rice or retro. Something along the lines of maybe a steel panel & cut outs, but all the ideas Ive found on the web are sh*t. Any ideas on shapes? After it gets lowered, no-1 might be able to see that far down anyway.

Also does anyone know how legal it is to not have the bumpers on?

& yes its getting flares, but none of this bolt on stuff

Guest FATDAT

Both bumpers are f*cked as, I'd rather not get them hand beaten into shape again...& the clutch plate has just sh*t itself, so its time for the body work + engine to get started on

Is it a dat 1600? I think the front spoilers on some of those look wicked. Just add's to the boxy staunchness.

What ever you do don't body-fill in the kit to the body... it will crack and fuck out. Seen it happen.