More F*#king brake problems!!!!

Defcon

ok well i have not had a succesful attempt at changing my brake cyclinders. everything from the dif back relating to the drums has either striped or snaped during some point of the change ( for the reccord "shocking" shit before you try to unscrew it is the best thign in the world).

Any who, time for the next problem. after bleeding both cyclinders, i depress the brake pedal fully, on one of the ends of one cyclinder pops out. yay! go to work, boss tells me that im just a noob and this happend because i didnt have th drum cover on(which i didnt). get home, try to put cover on,but surprise surprise another problem, i cant get it on, it wont fit any more! YAY!( at this point i got up and list the gem for sale on trade me)

I know your supposed to have the drum machined when u cange shoes,butn what bout when your just changing the cyclinders?

Any help MUCH appreciated, if you wana make a quick 20-30 bucks come round my place and finish it all for me, cause i am past caring!

Guest ldgracie

Dude you should'nt be let loose with tools by the sound of it!!

Adjust both sides till the drum is a slug fit over the shoes! This way your pedal should be firmer to!

ADJUST BOTH SIDES!