Arch rolling

Jerm

• 5 months later...

i went to davies and naylor in church street, auckland, they rolled my front gaurds and trimmed the back gaurds to stop it rubbing on my wheels but i didnt work the 1st time so now both my lovely eagers on the left side of the car have had rubber ripped off them and the white writing scraped off a lil bit but its ok now i hope

Guest freedz

on the old mans lotus/cortina we cut the guards in an arc round the arches then with the steel we removed we pressed it out on a homemade dolly and then tacked and miged it back in then beat the welds and filled the seems its good and strong.

Theese days you can always get custom arches made or buy aftermarkets but we didnt like the shapes that were available this was goin back afew years now.

I dont like the bubble arches on the eskies too abrupt for me.

i went to davies and naylor in church street, auckland, they rolled my front gaurds and trimmed the back gaurds to stop it rubbing on my wheels but i didnt work the 1st time so now both my lovely eagers on the left side of the car have had rubber ripped off them and the white writing scraped off a lil bit but its ok now i hope

how much did that sting ya?.... im just looking to do mine too.

• 2 weeks later...