1981 Datsun B310 Sunny

SunnyWagon

Next step in the adventure was once i got it to my lock up safe and sound was to get it running i was told the motor was good, when viewing everything turned over fine. the motor was a buying point for me as it has everything id want in my sunny already there. i had been told it had a little bit of head work done and a cam as well apart from all the bolt ons.

I checked all the fluids gave it some fresh gas and a good battery and it started up first pop with a couple of pumps of gas.
No gear box oil or gear shifter so no drives but runs good happy as. 

I also changed the wheels as the 15s were my style managed to score some 13inch Hotwires wrapped in toyo proxes for $1000,

Snapchat-5722054.jpg

• Like 8

These pictures are a little far apart in progress as they might show, between the few months over winter i spent the time collecting and buying parts i manage to source myself a 5speed gear box, and pretty much all suspension bushes, brakes, wheel bearings, etc. as well as collecting parts to replace on the motor gaskets and filters, leads etc.

Well saving and buying those parts i started to strip the car down finding rust and dents and a lot of bog. which meant my list of things i needed to buy. i started hunting for body panels that were in better nick then mine or at least honest and not buried in bog and layers of paint. i was very luck and grateful for Jesse who wrecks a lot of these and i manged to get 80% of all my parts from him and depleting his stock,

• Like 2