Gettinroundtuits d21 double act shuffle

gettinroundtuit

20221227_195051.thumb.jpg.6a10d6c166d81de627d02acadbbb063e.jpgJust for shits & giggles I acquired a 4x4 some years ago,  which I dragged up to Hanmer Springs. 

Having  tried wearing  out the increasingly sad 2.7 ..... & failed  so far its time to give it the setup I really wanted from the start.

So, I obtained a factory flatdeck cos my pockets  weren't  deep enough  to get 1 built specially & some of the aftermarket decks I didn't  like how they are put together 20221227_200927.thumb.jpg.8c3a9bc95c91c893247a38d760e48dbf.jpg

Yup, there's a catch, buy a deck & get the rest of it for free. 

Swap decks & sell again as a wellside. Apparently it's presold already,  she with the battlescarred bitsamissin has now expressed  an extreme  interest  to relieve me of this column shifted underpowered rolling roadblock

Edited by gettinroundtuit
  • Like 6

20230103_204518.thumb.jpg.4810099c74d67c891ef80c0d7733cf82.jpg Being a factory deck the sides don't come off kiwi style, that's probably not  a bad thing, means once camper slides off it's back to being practical again.  

There's method in the madness of the  angled arse, (angle may change  abit yet,) 2 piece door, bottom half doubles as steps & top as a veranda. 

And better departure  angle! As the whole lot goes on the 4x4

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...