4g63 7 bolt flywheel for wideblock gbox

82Mirage

So, I have recently acquired a project which has had some questionable mods made. It's been running and driving for years but an electrical issue has taken it off the road for now and in the course of sorting the electrical issues other things have been discovered. 

The engine is a Evo 1-3 7 bolt engine, and the gearbox is what looks like a Starion gearbox. Now here's where the questionable mods come into play, being the box for a wide block engine and the Evo engine is a narrow block, a previous owner has "modified" the block to mount to a wide block gearbox. They have also used 2x Evo sandwich plates with a couple of bolts to hold the starter in position for the evo flywheel since the position of the starter is different on the starion box. This is far from ideal. 

My question is, is there a flywheel or ring gear I can use so I can mount the starter in the correct position? 

Box is still in car so I will need to pull the box off to get any sort of measurements if required. 

• 2 weeks later...