Hemi's 2002 FC Hino

Hemi

Well, no massive update, It got parked up in storage until I got my house then was used to haul everything there and well, stayed parked up. in that time have slowly done a few things, gave the interior the mother of all cleans ( still needs to wet clean the seats etc), serviced the engine  and greased it etc, and have slowly been unloading everything out of the back. by last week its was finally clear of any possessions, threw out the grot and dissolving floormat things, scraped out god knows how many years of Schmoo and then hit it with copious amounts of sodium hydroxide degreaser and water blaster ( how good are water blasters) 
Didnt take a before pic which is a bit unfortunate but holy moly the difference is amazing. 

I love living in the outback where all the schmoo is now outside the environment and its warm enough to clean and have it dry in a few minutes. 

Run up the compressor, the bloody thing started in 3 turns after sitting for well over a year! amazing. 13hp vangaurd on it and it runs beauty! 
Love the unloader valve, old D2 just hanging off the side, along with zero cage on the rotating assembly. 

Anyhow , had a long term plan of maybe going out on my own and using this. nah being a wage employee is my life atm, soesh with the mortgage now. 
So plans now? well , after I get back from NZ im going to start removing all the steel in the front end that was used for toolboxes etc, I will leave enough to keep the body solid and wont be touching anything in the reel section, prob remove the big toolbox thing in the centre section. 

then as Ive said befoire make a mezzanine for a shitty bed, somewhere to hold water and some living things, and something to hold my KX. 

and then pretty much im going to use it to go on not too difficult wonders. Have started looking at what it would take to put a hairdryer on it but thats a dream atm. 
one thing is to get a bigger fuel tank because currently it only has a 70L one and its fucking garbage spesh seeings as its shaped like a brick and eats fuel tbh 17L per hundy is what I calculated.

Anyhow some pics. 

All cleaned up

PXL_20221022_025444678

PXL_20221022_033806946

Doesnt even break a sweat running this, shame its petrol instead of diesel

PXL_20221022_033737926

Ohhh yeah , maybe 3 mins empty to unload, thats pretty good. 

PXL_20221022_033742929

So good, D2 off a truck and no gaurd. no worries right. 

PXL_20221022_033750595

• Like 9