wtd: hamilton osgc who needs/wants a dog crate...

_esKYmo_

Hey guys

I need a favour from an osgc who resides in Hamilton. I sold a dog crate to a lady in Hamilton and shipped it up from my place in Welly... she is unhappy with it and wants a refund... blah blah blah... disputes tribunal... blah blah blah... apparently I misled her on a few spots of rust... and I am too busy and have enough going on to deal with that shit so will refund her. I can't get up to the tron so was wondering if someone can pop round, pick it up, and pay her the money I will transfer to your account prior to going. I don't want to refund her online before I have the crate back.

So, if someone has the time and need for a dog crate, or knows someone who needs one, let me know. I don't want it back. Not worth the cost of transport to me as I bought it brand new so paying more money to have it back in my possession seems pointless. Its an extra large one so anyone who has the need to lock up a medium to large dog, rabbits, or disobedient small children, will find it useful.

Hollah at me