Kurts proper attempt at coop lyf. MZ12

beachlander

• 4 months later...

So long time fuck all happening. 

Life/other car took all my money so not a lot has been happening to this.

Buuuttttt

It now moves. Haven't moved it far as it has no brakes but it does. Got my driveshaft lengthened and chucked it all in. 

There is a hell of a noise coming from the engine which i am praying is only lifters, I think the noise was amplified a bit by being inside the garage so will pull it out tomorrow and whip the cam covers off to have a look.

Umm what else.

Oh got another dash as my one wasn't coming up with the speedo, revs, fuel or temp as it is digital. I know the dash i got is good cause i saw it working but its still doing the same thing, so need to check some simple shit to see if its a fuse or earth, if not its off to a auto sparky. 

Painted the rear strips, only thing is they are really warped so they stick out but isn't a lot i can do about that, and all the other ones ive seen are rusted away so they will do for now.

Am selling my Celica so will be using the BCs out of that in this, and have test fitted a 9j with tire on to see how much work i need to do to fit them, quite pleased to say not a lot.

Am supposed to be taking this to Nats so am pushing it a bit haha

IMG_2727_zps0jtd6ru9.jpg

IMG_2728_zpsgahwta2s.jpg

Talk shit about my shit : //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/50314-beachlanders-mz12-discussion/

• Like 6

• 7 months later...