MAG & TURBO Ponsonby, Grand Opening

P_Star

Hey team/mods, this is a bit of an ad so move/delete if not ok :)

My good mate has purchased the auckland CBD/latte franchise of Mag & Churbro, apparently now they are focussing on not just chromies and blow off valves. They do a bunch of servicing, loads of tyres, lowering etc, etc.

Anyway, he is a bloody good bastard (some of you may have met him a couple burger meats ago, Giant man named James), anyway, he's spent a bunch of time setting up the shop and it is finally opening time.

This Saturday/tomorrow (I am horribly bad at doing things in advance), I told him i would let everyone know that it was on. Sausages and deals. He is oldschool friendly (has a VERY nice RX4 coupe thing) so go say gidday, who knows may be a bargain to be had :)

10959754_10153019310414641_3148926572053

21 Pollen Street, Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand 1021

We are proud to announce that we will be opening the doors to our new Ponsonby branch on the **28th of February**!! This will be a large opening day sale with brand ambassadors present, loads of giveaways and spot prizes to be won! Bring your car along and get yourself a deal!