D1RTY6's 1980 SA22 Rx7

D1RTY6

Busy weekend...

Gave the engine fresh fluids, burnt the shit out of my hand on the exhaust, fixed the window wipers and fixed all the rust i could find..(sorry no pictures :(

Decided i wanted to flush the old brake fluid for some new stuff but ran out of time, will do one night this week and re-book for WOF

anyway here is a picture of the engine bay as someone said they would be interest....

post-7785-0-69029300-1405896513_thumb.jpg

Have tidied it up quite a bit since photo... but you get the general idea

The lads at Pine engineering have some 13x7 0 offset SSR MK3s i'm looking at, but i am unsure on how they will look on the car.....couldn't find any pictures of a Series 1s with Mk3s or similar fitted...any body have pictures?

• Like 3

So after taking it for a big spin last night i found it definitely has some big flat spots in the tyres from sitting so long....

Serious question, Will a nice little skid even them out or am i better to buy new ones?

Bear in mind it had been siting for around 3 years on these tyres and they were dead flat when i went to look at it....

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...