JBlades MS112 Crown

JBlades

New addition

MS112 crown, not really been maintained well but fairly tidy. No wof no reg. Not running 100% right but should be a easy fix just idles high, very very minimal rust which is a bonus. Interior pretty tidy just needs a groom. This is just me being picky, had some bad repairs on it but again just being picky, the cars older than me and prob in better knick ha.

Love it

Teaser pic

2013-08-31094306.jpg

Plans are to wof and reg it, fix idle problem, give her a birthday service. Lower, and I have some wheels lined up to replace wire wheels.

Just gonna slowly get her mint again, and have a mint cruiser for summer.

I heart old jappas

That is all

• Like 1

Gave the old girl a service today, fresh oil n filter fresh air filter, cleaned out boot where rust was degreased engine. Took her in for a wof, failed on little patches of rust here and there and a lower ball joint, tyre and various bulbs out. Pretty good really, should have everything wofed very soon.

Anyways here she is parked up next to my mates cool 910 coupe

image-1.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Been to long between updates. Got the bad bits of rust sorted, a friend of mine came and had a look at the idle, looked like points had been modified to work and were stuffed. Timing was well advanced to compensate, and they had fiddled with the carb so it would idle. So I got new points sorted out the carb idle sorted the timing and for a second it idled mint and no backfiring. But took it for a drive and it got worse, no idle and then started overheating! Gutted ha

I've gotta thank the suggestions for going electronic ignition! That sorted the running rough, but I think the carb needs serious attention, she's been cutting out at idle. The radiator needs attention to, flushed it and replaced thermostat and it's running cool but would like to get all the gunk out. Anyways I got it a wof so here's some pics

d859dc3cb0533e7f4749698b17a100b1.jpg

04ce5f40d655872309aa01ae65c4fc62.jpg

3e8684d8fe9a776a9ff7513c1c404c6c.jpg

fd6677bd49cf08b47f66d3c1f5fd757b.jpg

ea545ec8c696e82dd09dd7e34709d9db.jpg

Anyways I'm stoked to be driving it, absolutely love it

Just needs more low which will come soon

Anyways that's all for now

• Like 1