C90 Project

jtkp61

• 2 weeks later...

Made some progress on the C90 recently, got the engine out and ready to pull it apart to replace the kickshaft. Also going to register it tomorrow, hopefully it goes all to plan. Should be riding it to work on Monday if all goes to plan.

Well, did not go to plan. C90 needs a lot of work / a rebuild.

Since the frame is actually a c50 I have put another c50 engine in, everythings ready to go so working on cleaning out the carb etc now to get it all mint.

Got reg over the weekend, the lady registered as a "1962 Honda Motorcycle" at VTNZ... universal plates??

Also under N registration which is under 50cc class.

Mounted up plate and tail light

img2013031000097.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Painted the exhaust black today, got some factory stickers on and designed my new seat.

Thanks to Chris (bornloser) for the new carb, it is running great now! Just a few issues to sort and I will be getting this out riding.
Can't wait

Will upload new pics once seats done

225722_327324590730152_774891977_n.jpg

This is on my list. 

Finished paint today, got some heat paint on my exhaust and tidied up wheels on the paint.

Will be building my new seat in the upcoming weeks, get the bike running mint and be able to keep up with you guys haha! 

Cheers for letting me roll along today, loved it while the bike lasted.